Saturday 28 May 2011

James Spader..

James Spader is one of, if not, my favorite actor. He may not have been in the most amazing films, but his performance and ability to get into a characters skin is mesmerizing. His voice, eyes and mannerisms are swoon-worthy. He chooses unusual roles and I notice myself thinking about these characters long after the film is over..

Stef McGee - Pretty in Pink. Andie probably should have chosen him. I have youtubed scenes of Stef loads of times, there are so many awesome vids.
Yeah Andie.
Swoon, intense head shot.
David Cronenberg's Crash. Strange, very strange.
 Stargate. I loved this sci fi film.
Gah! Super-swoon. Secretary.   
James & Maggie
Alan Shore from Boston Legal. Amazing character, amazing lines & delivery. Boston Legal is probably my all-time favorite show. It's very clever.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an absolute dreamboat. First noticed him in 'White Palace', with Susan Sarrandon. Lucky bitch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuIxZ7JNpPE

    ReplyDelete