Saturday 21 May 2011

Filler

Okay, to be honest, I've just ripped a bunch of images that I like from ffffound and posted them here. My laptop is fraaatzed. It keeps overheating and switching off all by itself. It also smells like burning. I've done a full software update and now the fan is a lot silenter, but the fan won't go over 800rpm. The CPU is around 70oC. The CD drive just broke, because I accidentally shoved a piece of popcorn inside it, with a disk. The mac is around 4 years old, and I've dropped it and lugged it around the world & never had a problem with it before this. It's the best computer I've ever owned (oh except for the commodore 64 & hundreds of fucking sick games I had, such as montezuma's revenge and frogger). Anyhoo, the guy at the computer shop said it will likely cost loads to fix and I should just upgrade. Meh. My friend told me a story that a work collegues computer overheated and had fan problems, so he spend hours opening it up and found that the fan was clogged with pubes. Ew, yeah, so thats probably why my fan isn't working properly. Because pubes are choking it.

Oooh trippy

Dapper

Cool matchbox

Indeed!

Cool innit, it says Dior on the band

Meowy. I found this pic on a page dedicated to 'cat fur art'.

If you go to japan, you'll see a few thousand of these torii gates


The 70's snuggie!

Cuuute bunny mug
Probably the most amazing tattoos I've seen in my life. These belong to Remy. She's funny & naturally hot & has great tattoos.

1 comment:

  1. everyone just posts images they find on fffound.. try harder!

    ReplyDelete